Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Half Birthday Danny!

We celebrated Danny's half birthday this morning at the first Iowa Hawkeye Tailgate of the season. He was fascinated with watching all of the people. These pictures are getting harder and harder to take as the months go by. At this point, he is so interested in the sign that he tries his hardest to grab it and stuff it in his mouth. And soon, once he starts crawling and walking, I'm sure it will be impossible to get him to sit still.



Finally, a good one! (after about 15 tries)

All of the excitement wore Danny out and he fell asleep in his grandma's arms.

I love football season, not just because of the excitement in the air, but because Andria's husband Jim is a huge Hawks fan, so it means that we all get to see each other often during the fall!

Dad and Nate playing cornhole (I think that is what they called it--I've always called it the beanbag game).



No comments:

Post a Comment