Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Danny's Birthday Party
We had fun celebrating Danny's first birthday with Grandpa and Grandma J.; Uncle Nate, Aunt Amanda, Grace, and Sam; and our neighbors Jamie and Erin.

Grace was helping Danny to get his presents "started". She was so sweet, tearing a little tiny piece so that Danny would have something to grab.
"My First Words GO HAWKEYES"
Getting good at unwrapping presents.

Family picture with his Spiderman birthday cake.
What am I supposed to do with this?

Not a big fan of the cake. One little bite was plenty for him. He celebrated his birthday by eating cheese instead.
Danny with his cousins Sam and Grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Those are great pictures from Danny's bday party! I can't believe he's one already. We sent a gift, it should hopefully arrive soon. I love that he wanted cheese instead of cake...sounds just like Luke. :) We'll have to get together sometime soon, hopefully we can work something out! Love you guys!
ReplyDelete