Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Target trip 3/1

I'm going to document my purchases for the month of March on the blog to see how much I can save in a month using coupons. So far, so good!
There weren't as many hot deals at Target this week as there were last week, but we got a few useful things!

4 pkgs. Ortega Taco Seasoning @ $0.59 for a total of $2.36
  • 2 manufacturer's coupons for $1 off 2 Ortega products ($2 savings)
Total: $0.36 for 4 pkgs., or $0.09 each

2 bottles of Excedrin Migraine (50 ct.) @ $5.99 for a total of $11.98
  • 2 manufacturer's coupons for $1 off 1 ($2 savings)
  • 2 Target coupons for $3 off 1 ($6 savings)
Total: Two bottles for $3.98, or $1.99 each

5 bottles of Excedrin Extra Strength (20 ct.) @ $3.39 for a total of $16.95
  • 5 manufacturer's coupons for $1 off 1 ($5.00 savings)
  • 5 Target coupons for $3 off 1 ($15 savings)
Total: $3.05 MONEY-MAKER

3-pack Old Spice Deodorant @ $5.59 and 1 Old Spice Body Wash @ $4.64 for a total of $10.23
  • 1 manufacturer's coupons Buy 1 Old Spice Deodorant, get 1 Old Space Body Wash Free ($4.64 savings)
  • 1 manufacturer's coupon for $1 off 2 Old Spice products
Total: $4.59 for both, or $2.30 a piece

SHOPPING TRIP TOTAL $5.88 before tax!!!! I used $35.64 in coupons for a savings of 86%.



1 comment:

  1. Love it! We have our coupons read to go to Target tomorrow. I love doing this too! I'm jealous that you got there in time for the jeans. I searched high and low for some and could not find my size. Anywhere. I was completely bummed.

    ReplyDelete