![]() | |||||||||||||||||
| Danny's first homework, an "All About Me" poster. Favorite food: apple. Favorite color: blue. I like to: play soccer. Favorite story: Good Morning Digger |
![]() |
| Nate and Danny at the Hawkeyes vs. Ball State football game. Thanks for the tickets grandpa and grandma! |
| Danny in the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics Air Care helicopter. |
| Brooks and I in the helicopter. |
![]() |
| There was a party at Danny's school welcoming the students with all kinds of bouncy equipment and games with a visit from the Hawkeye cheerleaders and Herky. |
| Brooks in a bounce house at the party. |
![]() |
| Danny and I at the Iowa vs. Iowa State football game. |
| Danny and Brooks playing football in the backyard. |
| More football |
| Brooks and I tailgating |
| Brooks "driving" grandpa's truck. |
| More football with Grandpa and Grandma J |
| The boys playing bean bags while tailgating |
| Trip to the apple orchard |
| On the tractor ride at the apple orchard |
| Munching on apples as we walk through the orchard. |
| Picking out pumpkins. It was so hot that day that it seemed surreal to be visiting the pumpkin patch. |
![]() |
| Danny enjoying an apple turnover with cinnamon ice cream--our traditional treat when visiting the apple orchard. |












No comments:
Post a Comment