Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Jessica and Adam's Wedding

This weekend we were in Omaha for Jessica and Adam's wedding. It was so beautiful and a lot of fun! Jessica spent a lot of time on research and had the cutest little personal touches all over the place.

This is one of the photographer's photos. We had no idea why we were running in straight lines down the path, but it turned out to be so neat. Like the whole world was passing them by while time was standing still for them.
This salon did the most amazing updo's. Everyone's hair looked so pretty and I loved mine! I don't know if you can see the black flower in my hair--Jessica gave one to each of the bridesmaids and they were very cute.
The cute couple.
Jess and I above. Andria and I below. Best friends for more than 15 years.

This is Autumn, one of my best friends from college. She's a lawyer now in L.A.!!!
Luke (Andria's son) was an adorable ring bearer. He made it all the way down the aisle during the ceremony.
Best friends x 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment