Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Shelf

My very talented dad made us this shelf and we love it! We picked out the baskets at Target and then he built the shelf to fit them and a lot of the shelves are even adjustable. It helped us to organize a bunch of things that didn't really have a place before and now I'm inspired to organize the rest of the house.
Danny discovering that a bunch of his toys are in one of the baskets that he can reach.
Making faces.
Cuddling with mama. I love my little boy. He plays so hard, but occasionally takes a break to give me a hug.
My friend Danielle got Danny a little lacrosse set and he's starting to get the hang of it.

The rest of the pictures are from my trip to Omaha for Jessica's bachelorette party. Thanks to Theresa for the pictures!
Jess and I getting ready for our tubing adventure.
Andria
Jessica and I on the tube. I couldn't stop screaming every time we hit a bump...little did I realize that they could also hear me loud and clear on the boat. Haha.
Theresa and Andria ready to tube.
Jessica had to come rescue me...I was holding on to a rope that wasn't attached to the boat.
And I made it to my feet on the skis even though it's been years since I've waterskiied--woohoo!
Theresa and I all prettied up for the party.
All the girls ready to go out and celebrate the bachelorette!

1 comment:

  1. The shelves look amazing! I bet they're a huge blessing. Nate made some for our dining room to keep the boys' toys in. It's saved us so much energy--just to have a space for them all!

    ReplyDelete