Today Iowa played Ball State and won--45-0! We tailgated early this morning and had yummy pumpkin pancakes. My parents gave Nate and I their tickets to the game and they spent the afternoon with Danny. It rained for most of the game and we were soaked! We went to get hot chocolate at half time and when we went back for the 3rd quarter, half of the stadium was gone (the score was already 21-0 at that point). We had a good time at the game, despite the rain, and it's definitely one that we'll always remember.
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Iowa vs. Ball State Tailgate
Sorry I haven't updated the blog for awhile! For those of you who don't know, I've been sick with mono and it zapped my energy. But I'm starting to perk up a little!
Today Iowa played Ball State and won--45-0! We tailgated early this morning and had yummy pumpkin pancakes. My parents gave Nate and I their tickets to the game and they spent the afternoon with Danny. It rained for most of the game and we were soaked! We went to get hot chocolate at half time and when we went back for the 3rd quarter, half of the stadium was gone (the score was already 21-0 at that point). We had a good time at the game, despite the rain, and it's definitely one that we'll always remember.
Danny loved his pumpkin pancake! In this picture, he is sitting in his special Hawkeye tailgating chair that grandpa and grandma J. brought.
Soooo funny! Remember how Danny used to carry a golf ball with him everywhere he went? Now it's the firetruck that has to be in his hand at all times.
He played in the back of the truck again...I think this is quickly becoming a favorite activity.
He had so much fun playing with grandpa and grandma this afternoon!
We all had dinner at Texas Roadhouse before my parents headed home. Danny got to sit in a booster seat between Nate and I and he thought that was the greatest thing ever.
Our sweet, silly boy!
Take a look at all of those teeth!
Today Iowa played Ball State and won--45-0! We tailgated early this morning and had yummy pumpkin pancakes. My parents gave Nate and I their tickets to the game and they spent the afternoon with Danny. It rained for most of the game and we were soaked! We went to get hot chocolate at half time and when we went back for the 3rd quarter, half of the stadium was gone (the score was already 21-0 at that point). We had a good time at the game, despite the rain, and it's definitely one that we'll always remember.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment