

Updates on Danny (I haven't done this for awhile, I guess it's about time):
Favorite foods: Strawberries, pineapple, pizza, asparagus, tuna fish, fish sticks, Life cereal
Favorite toys: Tractors, trucks, trains
Favorite books: Fire Truck!, Thomas the Train books
Danny says "look mama!" a lot.
Danny likes to "go walk and see trucks" at the homes under construction near our house.
Danny loves the movie "Cars" and his favorite scene is one where the cars go tractor tipping (similar to cow tipping). Danny likes to make his toy tractors tip over.
This morning, Danny was trying to go down the slide into the pool and I told him to pick up his feet. He literally tried to pick up his feet--using his hands. :)
Danny thinks it's hilarious when Daisy sneezes. He says "Daidys cheese!" and then laughs and laughs.
Danny can use the toilet, but is not ready to be potty trained.
Based on our experience with Danny, I think the terrible two's might be a myth. More like the terrific twos!
I can't believe how big (and independent he;s getting! My how time flies.
ReplyDeletePamela
We've always thought that 3s and 4s are way worse than the 2s. They're so much fun to watch and they love to explore so much! Plus, it's just plain fun to listen to a 2-year-old talk. :)kristin
ReplyDelete