Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween

I thought I better get these posted before Thanksgiving. :)

This is the first Halloween where Danny has started to figure out what it's all about. He had fun digging the insides out of his pumpkin and then watching it light up after Nate carved it for him. The next morning when he woke up, the first thing he said was that he wanted to go outside to see his pumpkin. Danny was a dinosaur for Halloween this year. We couldn't get him to wear the hat part of the costume, but had a blue hat at home that matched perfectly, so he wore that instead. As soon as he figured out that he got candy for saying "trick-or-treat", he was all about it. Nate took him around our street and the cul-de-sac one over from us. His pumpkin was full by the time they got home and we still have the last little remains of his Halloween candy sitting around.







1 comment:

  1. Plop!! Fantastic! I love seeing Nate as a dad. It melts my heart. I love seeing him with Danny! (You too, but I don't seem to remember you as only a high-schooler :) ).
    Love you all so much
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete