Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Steven's visit

Steven was in Iowa a few weeks ago for a visit and traveled to Iowa City for tailgating and the Hawks game. I'm trying to remember the last time we saw him...I think it was July. It was so sweet because Danny went straight to Steven to give him a hug (usually he acts shy at first and takes a few minutes to warm up). Steven is a big Danny fan, and I think kids can pick up things like that and even though a lot of time passed between visits Danny felt immediately comfortable. Here are some pictures of Steven and Danny playing football in the backyard at our house.





Shortly after this picture was taken, Steven realized that Danny had dog poop on his shoes, which obviously ended up all over Steven's shirt. Ha!
This is such a cute picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment