Thursday, November 8, 2012

Halloween

For Halloween this year, Danny decided he wanted to be an alligator. It took quite a bit of coaxing for him to come to a decision on his costume because he does not like to dress up at all.  The only reason he finally agreed was because it meant that he got to go trick-or-treating.  I couldn't even get him to try on the costume to check that it fit because "that's for Halloween, mommy".  For the longest time, he tried to convince us that he was going to wear his dinosaur costume from last year, even though it is far too small.  I think he ended up with the alligator because it was the most similar to his dinosaur.  :)  Brooks spent one day dressed as a duck, wearing a hat and webbed feet that my friend Lea made for him.  He also wore a little skeleton outfit that we still have from Danny's first Halloween.

Carving pumpkins with dad.


Danny and his friend Patrick with the finished jack-o-lanterns.

Our little duck.  So happy and cute.

Brooks has found his feet.  We have had to change his socks because they get so wet from drool.



Danny as an alligator.

Danny and Patrick ready to trick-or-treat at the mall.



Brooks as a skeleton.

His bones glow in the dark!

I can sit up all by myself now, but I still fall over sometimes.




Danny and daddy ready to go trick-or-treating!

No comments:

Post a Comment