Danny is almost 3 years old already! At daycare, they have started an early transition into the 3-year-old room because he was starting to get bored in the 2-year-old room. He couldn't be more excited. On our morning drive he's been saying to me, "guess what mama? I get to go to the yeyow (yellow) room". And yesterday the yellow room took a field trip to the library for story time and they got to ride the city bus. It's all he can talk about!
We've had a nasty upper respiratory bug at our house the last week or so. A couple days ago, I was coughing and Danny looked at me with a very concerned look on his face and said, "you okay mama?". I told him I had a bad cough and he came over to give me a kiss and hug. How sweet is that?

Nate has been helping Danny build ramps that take up our entire living room with his train tracks. I think Nate likes testing his ramps as much as Danny does. :)

29 weeks


Here's a comparison of 30 weeks pregnant with Danny (in pink shirt) and 30 weeks pregnant with baby #2 (in stripe shirt).
No comments:
Post a Comment