Saturday, February 11, 2012

Buddies

Danny and Patrick got to spend a lot of time together last weekend. We watched Patrick on Saturday afternoon and then the whole Good family came to our house on Sunday for the Superbowl. These two are so much fun to watch together.




Danny was ECSTATIC to take a bath with baby Patrick.




28 weeks
Our appointment last week went well, although it lasted almost two hours!! For the non-stress test they need 20 minutes of fetal heartbeat read and the little stinker was moving around so much it took about an hour. But he looked great and my blood pressure was nice and low. :) I also had my glucose tolerance test, which I passed with flying colors. In fact, my blood sugar got so low that my doctor went running for a 2 liter of Sprite and a giant pile of crackers because she was afraid I would pass out. So, needless to say, gestational diabetes is one worry we can cross off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment