Thursday, April 19, 2012

38 weeks

38 weeks
We're just in the waiting stage now, but we now know we won't be waiting more than a week. We're scheduling an induction for next week and are just waiting to hear back from the doctor which day it will be. My appointment this week was fine, except that my blood pressure crept up a little bit once again. And after the baby is 39 weeks (which he will be on Tuesday), there is no added benefit for him to keep cooking...so not worth waiting around to see if my blood pressure will continue to go up. Of course, he could decide to make his entrance before then (which I am hoping will happen--I wasn't a big fan of pitocin). I had a lot of contractions after having my membranes swept again, but just like last week, everything settled down by the next day.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe baby Meyer 2 will be arriving soon! Sending good thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete