So here's what we did the first of April:

We got out Danny's pool because it was SO WARM!


Daisy even took a little swim.


This is our poor little buddy the next day. He woke up sick on Monday morning and Nate took this picture of him after he fell asleep on the couch. Isn't he so sweet? He perked up in the afternoon and seemed to be completely back to normal today.

36 weeks...eeek. A baby born now would not have to spend any time in the NICU.

In this picture, the handle on the closet door is perfectly aligned with my belly button. Just wanted to make sure no one thought it was sticking out that far...haha.

Danny was home from school today and came with us to our doctor's appointment. I already love my doctor, but I love her even more after today. She was so good with Danny and had him helping her out taking measurements and holding the doppler to find the baby's heartbeat. Then she sent Danny home with a pile of measuring tapes and told him he could measure his tractors. He couldn't wait to get home and get started! He didn't even want to stop to get dinner on the way home because all he could think about were his tractors.

The appointment went well today. My systolic blood pressure (the top number) was a little high, but within acceptable limits. I'm still at 3 cm, but am now 75% effaced (I was at 50% last week). My doctor is predicting that I'll have a quick labor once it gets started.
No comments:
Post a Comment