Somehow I missed putting these pictures up on the blog after I took them a few weeks ago. Danny met Herky for the first time while we were tailgating. We saw him at a basketball game last winter, but Danny didn't want to get up close. I think it helped that he had grandpa with him this time.
A little hesitant at first.
Hey Herky!
Everyone this time. Grandpa and Danny are saying "Go Hawks!"
We picked this little pumpkin from our garden and Danny was instantly attached to it. Here, he was holding it while watching a video and he asked me to take his picture with it. He slept with it in his room for a few nights and the first morning, he came to tell me, "mama, the pumpkin slept good last night". He also took it to school one day to show all of his friends...he was just so proud of that little pumpkin.
No comments:
Post a Comment